Internship: Marketing & Communications
Vim + Zest a full-service creative, branding and marketing agency for purpose-driven leaders and organisations. A team of creative storytellers who marry imaginative design with analytics to build leadership impact for a better world.
We’re looking for a motivated Marketing and Communications Intern to gain hands-on experience with our team.
This is an unpaid Internship opportunity within a highly structured and well-supervised learning environment. As part of our comprehensive Internship Program, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a wide range of hands-on skills to build the foundations of your future Marketing and Communications career.
Duties are as follows:
1. Social Media Management and Content Leadership (in training)
● Participate in strategic meetings, share recommendations and work with the team to create results-driven social media and content plans for Vim + Zest, its clients and The Butterfly Temple. Social media channels include Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest.
● Ensure all projects including social media and content work is executed to a consistently high standard of quality, accuracy and precision.
● Deliver feedback where needed, support team members for optimal performance throughout the duration of any given project.
● Work with the internal marketing team toward the continued growth of Vim + Zest by creating and distributing quality, leading social media assets and content.
2. Social Media Management and Content Services (in training)
● Assist with social media management services for Vim + Zest, The Butterfly Temple and Vim + Zest clients
including design of social media moodboards, post scheduling, content editing and community management.
● Assist with the production and distribution of text-based, photographic and video content.
● Analyze social media reports and share campaign optimisation recommendations.
● Assist with keeping abreast of social media trends and regularly present to Vim + Zest team and clients.
3. Public Relation Services (in training)
● PR material development and support
● Assistance with media pitches
4. Workshops, Presentations and Content (in training)
● Assist with the presentation of Social Media Strategies and ideas to the Vim + Zest team, ensuring that strategic
ideation is congruent and speaks to specific and expected business and marketing outcomes.
5. Administration (in training)
● Manage and maintain record keeping of original artwork files and all projects
● Assist with office administration to ensure that the office runs efficiently and smoothly and everyone works to the best of their capacity.
● Currently studying a Marketing or Communications or Business degree and in final year
● High level spoken and written communication skills are essential
● Inquisitive, energetic and thirsty for knowledge and experience
● High level of attention to detail
● Timely and organised
● A self-starter who loves to take initiative and get the job done
● Strong understanding of social media, especially Instagram.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV, Academic Transcript, a 250 word summary and a short video explaining why you would be perfect for the role to email@example.com.
We have a close-knit, highly energised team and great work culture. All our recruitment processes for staff and interns are detailed and have skills testing. Please expect this.
We look forward to hearing from you!