Internship: Marketing Copywriter
Vim + Zest is a full-service creative, branding and marketing agency for purpose-driven leaders and organisations. A team of creative storytellers who marry imaginative design with analytics to build leadership impact for a better world.
We’re looking for a motivated Marketing Copywriting Intern to gain hands-on experience with our team.
This is an unpaid 100 hour Internship opportunity within a highly structured and well-supervised learning environment. As part of our comprehensive Internship Program, you’ll have the opportunity to develop a wide range of hands-on skills to build the foundations of your future Marketing and Communications career.
Duties Are as Follows:
1. Audience-centric copywriting (in training)
- SEO website page copy
- SEO content including whitepapers and articles.
- Social media copy
- Marketing collateral copy including EDMs and brochures
- Advertising copy
2. Public Relation services (in training)
- PR material development and support
- Assist with media pitches
3. Administration (in training)
- Manage and maintain record keeping of original artwork files and all projects
- Assist with office administration to ensure that the office runs efficiently and smoothly and everyone works to the best of their capacity.
What We Need to See in You
We have great, passionate, hard working people in our team and we need to see in you:
- Ideas and ability to tell a story, so when we ask about copy, you’ll fly back to us with a whole bunch of suggestions in a timely manner.
- Thirst – you want to grow and develop yourself.
- A team player – we want your trust when you’re given a direction and we know you’ll do it.
- Currently studying a Marketing or Communications or Journalist degree and in final year
- High level spoken and written communication skills are essential
- High level of attention to detail
- Timely and organised
- A self-starter who loves to take initiative and get the job done
How to Apply
This Internship has scope in future to develop into a Marketing and Communications-related role, subject to performance requirements being met and Vim + Zest’s business growth. Whilst this is our aim, we are unable to guarantee that an opportunity will be available.
This role will ideally be located in our Mullumbimby office 1-2 days a week however we’re happy to support a work from home agreement for the right candidate.
If this sounds like you, please submit:
- Your CV
- Academic Transcript
- Examples of your copywriting work
- 250 words why you would like an internship with Vim + Zest and
- A short video explaining why you would be perfect for the role
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a close-knit, highly energised team and great work culture. All our recruitment processes for staff and interns are detailed and have skills testing. Please expect this.
We look forward to hearing from you!